Saturday, February 18, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 02/20 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

As spoken of in my previous blog posts, I cannot stress enough the importance of creativity in the lives of those on the autism spectrum. My own life has been influenced by creative activities in the two following areas: music and writing. In this Monday's broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk, I will discuss the importance of creativity in the life of someone on the autism spectrum. Also, I will relate my own creative experience in the areas of music and writing. Tune into this show this coming Monday, February 20, at 1:00 pm eastern standard time, 10 am Pacific Standard time, 6 pm UK time. Feel free to participate in the chat room. Remember that you can call in using Skype, or by calling (619) 393-2848.

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 02/20 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment