Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 02/13 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

Starting next week, I will be hosting my own online radio show, "Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk!" This show will air every Monday at 1 pm eastern standard time, starting on February 13th. Feel free to join me in the chat room or call the following number (619) 393-2848 to give me your thoughts on the air. You can also call in via Skype. I'm really looking forward to another opportunity to share my insights and experiences of living on the autism spectrum. Remember that those on the spectrum can literally change the world under the right conditions. There is no better time to begin that change than now!

Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 02/13 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment