Saturday, March 10, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 03/12 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

Join me for my fifth broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk.   This show will air this Monday at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST, and 6 pm UK time on blog talk radio.  During this broadcast, I will discuss my autism success story, emphasizing first the difficulties that I experienced when I was younger.  Remember that if you have any interest in coming on this show to share your own opinions, viewpoints, and experiences, you can call into the show by dialing (619) 393-4828 or you can call in by using Skype.  Tune into what will surely be another outstanding broadcast furthering the cause of autism awareness!

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 03/12 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment