Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Note to my Readers


Hello all,

I wanted to take time in this blog post to ask my readers if you feel that you are benefiting from my words presented in this blog.  I can talk about aspects of living on the spectrum that seem important to me but I don't know if anyone is benefiting from that.  Are there any topics that you would like me to discuss on The Voice from the Spectrum that might help you to better understand your autistic children or any students you might have that are on the autism spectrum?  If you are uncomfortable leaving public comments but would still like your concerns addressed, you can email me your topic ideas or questions at rcoakland2012@gmail.com.  Also, I am open to any ideas for radio topics that you would like me to speak about on Junior Positively Autistic's: Ryan's Spectrum Talk.  

For the past few months, I have been speaking of what I feel is important regarding autism awareness, but it brings me far greater satisfaction to know that I am helping you to better understand an elusive condition.  I might not have the answers you seek, but I promise that I will try as hard as I can to help you to better understand autism.

-Ryan Comins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it going Ryan. My son diagnosed with Asperger's around kindergarden. Now in community college trying to get to MSU. I enjoy your insights.

Post a Comment