Sunday, April 15, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 04/16 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

Tune into my next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk.  During this show, I will speak more about my experiences as a successful individual living on the spectrum.  I will also share some more of my writing over the air.  Above all, I will continue to raise positive autism awareness to inspire others to see hope in autism.

You can too by calling into the show to share your own experiences with the spectrum.  Call in by dialing (619) 393-2848 or you call in through Skype.

The show will air Monday, April 16th at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST, and 6 pm UK time.  Tune into what will surely be another great broadcast!

Junior Positively Autistic Ryans Spectrum Talk 04/16 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment