Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Take on Teacher Outrage

This video recently came to light on the news.  You might have already heard of the story of a father who discovered that his ten year old autistic son was bullied by his teachers.  This kind of behavior by the people who are paid to help individuals on the spectrum to better understand the world around them is despicable and completely unacceptable.  In my own personal experience, I have never been bullied by an instructor, although I have had teachers in the past who have failed to understand me.  One instructor failed to inform my parents that my grades were slipping, assuming that my parents did not care.  My dad still talks about the things he would have liked to say to that teacher.

To read the story in further detail, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment