Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all the fathers out there a happy father's day!  My dad is not the type of person to sugarcoat what he has to say.  He has been called abrupt and isn't bothered by it at all. He is better with cars than I will probably ever be.  When I was younger, my dad sacrificed a lot in order to get a college degree so that he could continue to give my brother and me the best life possible.  While he is not always the most patient person in the world, he still talks about all the things he should have said to a teacher who gave up on me when I was having my difficulties.  Right now, I have an arrangement with him to leave college without any debt, which will give me a huge advantage over other college students who are entering the workforce.  This is the best gift I could ever hope to receive as a graduation gift later this year.  While he is not perfect, I could not ask for a better dad!  Happy father's day to my dad and all the other dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment