Saturday, July 7, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk 07/09 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

Join me for my next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk.   I'm back again after Independence Day and this week I will be talking about day camps that are available for individuals who are on the autism spectrum.

After I was diagnosed with high functioning autism at age 12, my mom signed me up for a local summer day camp for children and teens with special needs.  This camp is called Clarkson Scamp.  It runs for five weeks and consists of many activities that will be discussed during the broadcast.

You can join the discussion too by calling (619) 393-2848 during the broadcast or you can call in through Skype by selecting the Skype logo which will appear after the broadcast begins.  Tune into what will surely be another can't-miss broadcast!

This show will air on Monday, July 9th at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST, and 6 pm UK time.  Click here when it is time for the show to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment