Saturday, July 28, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk 07/30 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

Join me for the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk on Blog Talk Radio.  During this broadcast, I will discuss that fantasy series that I have been working on for the past six years and some of the work and challenges I have faced to reach the point where I am at today in the process.  


This show will air on Monday, July 30th at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST, and 6 pm UK time.  


Remember that you can post any appropriate feedback you have in the chat room.  You can also call into the show by dialing (619) 393-2848 to ask me any relevant questions that you might have.  Click on the following link to tune into the broadcast:

Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk 07/30 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment