Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Note to my Readers

I want my readers to take note that last month was my most successful month so far with The Voice from the Spectrum.  September 2012 was the first month so far where my autism awareness blog received more than 1000 page views.  It received 1125 page views to be exact.  That tells me that I am doing my part in raising positive autism awareness.  The two Blog Talk Radio shows I have been involved with are doing very well too.  We have a special broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk coming up in two days.  Although I don't talk about it as much in this blog, The Poet's Interest: With Marilyn and Ryan is doing very well too.  Host Marilyn Francis does a great job organizing the show, as co-host, I just keep things going during the show time.  After I graduate and (hopefully) get a stable job, I will be able to devote more of my time to my fantasy series while continuing to raise positive autism awareness.  I also wanted to thank Kathy Sweeney, director of OUCARES, for everything she has done for me this past year.  She always said that I teach her so much but what good is any teacher without someone who is willing to listen?  Thanks to my readers too.  By listening to what I have to say through The Voice from the Spectrum, together we are all making a world that is more accepting of individuals on the autism spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment