Saturday, October 27, 2012

Publication Reflections


I had a story published in The Oakland Press the other day about an autism awareness event that is taking place at Oakland University today, in a little more than an hour.  This is the first time I have been published in the paper since my three month internship last year as a reporter.  It is the first time I have freelanced for the paper and also the first time that I have written about autism for a newspaper.  It was a great feeling to see my name in print again and an even greater feeling to know that it was for a great cause. (I am typing this downstairs in the OU Oakland Center.  I have to go up to the Film Premier now!)

Click here to read the story:

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/10/24/news/local_news/doc5088822281340993930644.txt


No comments:

Post a Comment