Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lower Functioning Dreams


Over the years, I have noticed that I have strange dreams sometimes.  Most likely it is a side effect of the medications I take to help me function.  Some of them are interesting to consider.  I find myself in a familiar environment, such as my old high school, where I need to get somewhere for class.  Instead of being the punctual person that I am in reality, I never seem to find my way all by myself.  I feel like I am trying to force myself to act, but my body resists me.  Recently, I came to the conclusion that I might have lower functioning autism in my dreams.  I wonder if those dreams are in fact powerful insight into the autism spectrum through my own subconscious.  All I know for certain is that I am relieved when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment