Saturday, December 8, 2012

Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk 12/10 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio


Tune into the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk.  During this broadcast, I will discuss my upcoming graduation from college.  I will receive my bachelor degree on December 15th.
This show will air on Monday, December 10th at 1 pm EST, 10 am PST, and 6 pm UK time.  The change in show time is due to my final college exam that will take place Monday at 3:30.
You can join the discussion too!  Participate in the chat room by creating an account on Blog Talk Radio and visiting the show page.  You can participate in the show by calling (619) 393-2848 or by calling in through Skype.  Just click on the Skype icon after the show begins.
Tune into what will surely be another great show!


Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk 12/10 by Positively Autistic | Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment