Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Note to My Readers


Instead of talking about autism in this post, I am going to talk about a second blog that I will begin next week that is related to autism.  This blog will also be posted on the Oakland Press web page and will be titled OUCARES-Did you know…

In this blog, I will be discussing the many activities that occur for people with autism at Oakland University.  I wrote a post about the OUCARES Film Camp late in August, so this blog will be a continuation of similar events occurring this fall.  These events range from basketball camps, to martial arts, to photography.  All programs offered are excellent opportunities for children, teens, and young adults with autism to expand their boundaries and gain new experiences.

I encourage the readers of the Voice of the Spectrum to seek out this new blog when it appears on the Oakland Press website so that we may all continue the journey of understanding autism on all sides of the spectrum.

For more information about OUCARES and the programs they offer, please visit their website at http://www.oakland.edu/oucares/.

No comments:

Post a Comment